Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Alternate Oscars: Best Actress Of 1945 (Re-Vote)

This is a simple re-vote. There were some clear-cut shenanigans the first time around so I shut down the ballot early ...

Tough choice for you. All five actresses, in my opinion, turned in the best performances of their career. If it means anything to you, Joan Crawford already has an alternate Oscar in the bank with her turn in 1932's Grand Hotel. But don't let that influence you if, like me, you're a fan of Mildred Pierce.

Have at it.
My choices are noted with a ★. A tie is indicated with a ✪. Historical Oscar winners are noted with a ✔.

2 comments:

mister muleboy said...

I spent most the '90s engaged in clear-cut shenanigans. . . .

Mythical Monkey said...

I spent most the '90s engaged in clear-cut shenanigans. . . .

And we loved you for it!

Well, somebody loved you for it -- several times, if the rumors were true ...