Friday, October 7, 2011

The Fourth Annual Willow Manor Ball

On Wednesday, October 12, Tess Kincaid of Life at Willow Manor is hosting the fourth annual Willow Manor Ball, a swinging cocktail party held entirely in cyberspace. All you have to do is grab a date and your dance card and stop by the comments section of her blog any time on October 12 to become eligible for fabulous "door prizes."

Hey, I'm up for anything that doesn't require me to get off the couch.

I, of course, will be attending with Katie-Bar-The-Door, but we're crashing the party with the entire cast of The Thing From Another World, be they scientists, military men or the cute-as-a-button Margaret Sheridan as Nikki Nicholson, one of the all-time Hawksian babes.

We've even invited the Thing himself, James Arness—he's promised to stick to lemon drop martinis and keep the bloodletting to a minimum.

But we'll keep watching the skies, just in case.

Click here for more details.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh, I'm so glad you will be coming to the Ball. You know the most fabulous people. I really wanted to ask you, but I wasn't sure how you felt about cyber Balls. Cyber Balls. That's fun to say in my head.

Mythical Monkey said...

To tell you the truth, I saw that you and Sheldon Cooper were going and decided to crash the party. I hope Tess doesn't mind.