Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Round Two (Part Two) Begins

The top four seeds in the "Funny Ladies" bracket came through the first round unscathed. The second round match-ups.

#1.Carole Lombard v. #4.Jean Arthur

#2.Myrna Loy v. #3.Jean Harlow

And there was only one upset in the "Singers and Dancers" bracket. Round two looks like this:

#1.Irene Dunne v. #4.Jeanette MacDonald

#3.Ginger Rogers v. #7.Hattie McDaniel

You have until 10 p.m., Saturday, March 17 to cast your vote.


Renata said...

good luck to my favorite actress, Irene Dunne!!!
And omg, Carole vs Jean? That's really saaad, I adore both of them so much!!
I guess I am a little bit more identified with Carole but since I adore Jean too and I know Carole has more fans that will support her, I am gonna vote for Jean this time. Good luck for both!

Dawn said...

What!! Myrna Loy and Jean Harlow another tuff one.