Tuesday, November 24, 2009

And Now See It For Yourself: M

This is a public domain copy of M made available through the Internet Movie Database, so if you don't want to spring for the two-disc Criterion Collection set and can't wait for it to arrive from Netflix, you can at least see it here legally.

I myself worked off the Criterion copy when I was writing my essays about Fritz Lang (here and here) and Peter Lorre (here) which explains why my quotes don't track with the subtitles you'll see in this print.


4 comments:

Maggie said...

Thanks for providing the movie, Myth. It is brilliant.

Who Am Us Anyway? said...

Wow. When Myth says, "And nowwww the movie, folks!" he aint kidding.

Thanks for the great post(s) on this great caper.

Mythical Monkey said...

Any day when you can get somebody to watch a classic movie is by definition a good day.

My work here is done ...

Mythical Monkey said...

And might I add that at an hour and 48 minutes, it doesn't take much longer to watch the movie than it does to read my essays about it.