The latest Oscar trivia question from Turner Classic Movies (read it here) inspired me to start another poll. Of the top five songs in movie history, as chosen in 2004 by the American Film Institute, which is your favorite?
The AFI's Top Five, in reverse order:
5. "White Christmas"—Holiday Inn (1942)
4. "Moon River"—Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)
3. "Singin' In The Rain"—Singin' In The Rain (1952)
2. "As Time Goes By"—Casablanca (1942)
1. "Over The Rainbow"—The Wizard of Oz (1939)
I often tell you that there are no wrong answers, but in this case there really are no wrong answers.
The Interview Cancelled. And Other Outrages.
49 minutes ago